Posted on 08/06/2015
If you are planning to travel to New York for the first time, below is a lowdown on the things you should consider doing there before your vacation/business trip is over.
1. Must see sights - Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Ellis Island, and World Trade Center Memorial
2. Sample the legendary New York Pizza at restaurants such as Grimaldi's Pizzeria and Lombardi's Pizzeria.
3. Catch the views of the city in the Rock Observation Deck on the Rockefeller Plaza.
4. Get a little insight into the history of New York at Metropolitan Museum of Art.
5. Get a taste of New York's entertainment scene at Radio City Music Hall.
6. Join US celebrities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, one of the most visited spots in New York.
7. You should also get into the most popular theater district in the world - The Broadway.
8. If you want to be able to navigate around New York, try starting this at the Times Square.
9. Carnegie Hall - This is an institution. Its collection of restaurants, museums and gift shops will give you the popular vibe of New York.
10. Finish off with a picnic or a stroll in the most famous park in the world - The Central Park.
Of course you are not going to exhaust what there is to be enjoyed in New York with just one visit. However, if you do the things listed above, you will get the general feel of New York. Enjoy yourself.