- Arches National Park View the park that boasts the greatest concentration of stone arches in the world
- Bryce Canyon National Park Stare in awe at the multi-coloured hoodoos
- Canyonlands National Park Drive along the vast area carved out by the Colorado River
- Capitol Reef National Park Discover this gem in the heart of red rock country
- Dead Horse Point State Park Marvel at the stunning Colorado River
- Escalante National Monument Stop at this large wilderness park with canyons, rivers, arches and fossils
- Goblin Valley State Park See hoodoos and their unique, mushroom-shaped rock pinnacles
- Grand Canyon Experience one of the great Natural Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Horseshoe Bend Visit one of the most photographed areas on the Colorado River
- Lake Powell See America's second largest man-made reservoir
- Las Vegas Iconic Breakfast at a legendary Vegas buffet
- Mesa Verde National Park See Native American cliff dwellings and this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Monument Valley Explore the treasures of this area sacred to the Navajo people on a jeep ride
- Zion National Park Revel in one of the most scenic canyons in the U.S.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Mexico is a land of extremes, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rain forests in the south and east. It is located between the U.S and Central America. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacan (Aztec) and Chichen Itza (Mayan) are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.