- Santorini: What better way to start your island adventure than to sip on a cocktail as you take in one of the world's most beautiful sunsets.
- Mykonos: Learn about traditional Mykonian cuisine as you taste some of the local delicacies.
- Santorini: Hear about the volcanic history of the island through the knowledge of an Expert Geologist.
- Mykonos: Meet a local Greek Captain who will take you down to the beautiful south beaches of the island.
Stay in Style
- Athens: Situated on the banks of the ancient Ilissos river, this high-tech luxury hotel pays tribute to Greece’s fascinating ancient past, with the river itself once being mentioned in Plato’s writings. While here, you’ll be inspired to delve further into Greece’s history without losing all the benefits of the 21st century and the hotel’s sophisticated amenities.
- Athens: Situated in the centre of Athens, the Divani Caravel Hotel is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, offering elegant rooms, sumptuous suites, and a variety of restaurants and bars. For the health conscious there is a rooftop health club, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Head to the hotel’s upper floors for breathtaking views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill.
- Santorini: Minimalistic luxury is the mantra at the Splendour Resort, Santorini. With sweeping views over the Aegan Sea, the hotel lets the scenery do the talking, while still including all the modern luxuries you’ll need for your stay. It offers a private beach and pool for those that want to make the most of Greece’s glorious weather.
- Santorini: Located at the entrance to Fira, the capital of Santorini, this lavish hotel is a fashionable getaway for those after breathtaking views, relaxation and rejuvenation. The hotel holds two restaurants, bars, fresh water swimming pools and a beauty spa, so you’re able to unwind in style after a day exploring.
- Mykonos: Positioned in Tourlos Bay, just 2 km from cosmopolitan Mykonos town, this modern hotel overlooks the Aegean Sea and the ancient island of Delos, the mythological birthplace of Apollo. It offers luxury accommodation, bars and a private pool, making it an idyllic place to relax and rejuvenate.
Top Rated Highlights
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.C. Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
- Mykonos: Enjoy the ferry ride from Santorini to Mykonos with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Ocean.
- Mykonos: Explore Mykonos Town with a Local Expert and wander the beautiful blue and white streets.
- Athens: Soak in the last views of paradise as you ride the ferry back to Athens.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.